Updated March 26 , 2023
KKCompany Technologies Pte. Ltd., Taiwan Branch. Ltd., (“KKMT”, “we”, ”us” or “our”) is committed to your (“user”, “you” or “your”) privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
The KKMT Service is available to its customers and other users authorized by the customers (collectively, the “user” or “users”). In order to provide the KKMT Service, KKMT collects information from our users that may include Personal Information (“Personal Information”). KKMT also collects certain information directly or passively from individuals.
- When the user(s) registers as a member of KKMT Service through registration of account (“Subscriber Account”), accesses our Service, provides or updates their profile with us, and we may collect certain information directly from that user(s), including, but not limited to, email address, name of individual, company name, company address, job title, industry, company description, timezone, location as well as other information the user(s) may voluntarily submit to us.
- If the user register as a member by connecting account via other third party services, user agrees to our collection of user’s personal verification data and other data that may be accessible from user ‘s third party services account. We will collect and store user ID and other information that may be accessible from such third party services. We may also collect information you voluntarily supply to us regarding your personal preferences and interests. If you access the Service through third party services, you understand that some content and / or information stored by these third party service providers may be transmitted into your Subscriber Account with us if you authorize such transmissions, and that third party account information transmitted to our Service is covered by this Policy.
- The Service use log files. The information stored in those files includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, improve, protect and secure the Service, track member movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, may be linked to session IDs, member IDs, and device identifiers.
- We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code), and may use that information to develop the Service with location-based information and features. You could disable location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
- You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Use of Personal Information
You agree and acknowledge that we may use the data collected under this Policy for the following purposes:
- Your Personal Information may be used for member identification, contacting you, and/or other update notices to you, users management and services, and providing KKMT Service to you.
- To market and promote the Service, activities on the Service, and other commercial products or Service, which includes to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, or to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Service.
- We use your Personal Information to send you newsletter services and marketing notices regarding our promotional events from time to time. You may withdraw your consent to the receipt of our newsletters and marketing notice by logging into your account to cancel the subscription service or by notifying us in writing. If you have any problem with the settings, you are welcome to contact our customer service at anytime.
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis (We may aggregate the information you and others make available in connection with the Service), in order to improve our Service, respond to user preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To diagnose service or technical problems and to ensure and maintain the security of the Service.
- To monitor your compliance with and enforce any terms and conditions of use imposed by KKMT, and monitoring the use of, or planning, researching, designing, developing, improving or marketing the KKMT Service.
- As required or otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure, Sharing and Transfer of Personal Information
In the course of or in connection with providing KKMT Service to our users, we may disclose, share, and transfer Personal Information to the following parties for the following purposes:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries(which includes KKCompany Media & Technology Limited, Taiwan Branch, KKCompany Japan LLC); however, we require that the parties whom we transfer Personal Information implement adequate levels of protection in order to protect Personal Information.
- Other Users. Certain user profile information, including without limitation, a user’s username and any content that such user has uploaded to our website may be visible to other users you have invited to share in your account to facilitate user interaction within the Service, to address your request for our Service or to otherwise enable features of the Service.
- Third Party Tracking. We may permit third party services to collect information about you, your computer or device when you visit the Site. This information may be collected automatically, including through cookies, social media plug-ins, and other technologies. These third parties may collect information about your use of the Service over time, and they may combine it with other information that they possess or obtain about you, such as about your use of other websites and services. These third parties may use this information for our or for third party purposes, including commercial purposes such as tailoring advertising to you on our websites or in other locations like third party websites and services.
- Businesses or third party (including Service Providers) websites we work with may provide services to you through the Service (either alone or jointly with us). We do not control the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses, even if they may be affiliated or partnered with us or the Service, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to a third party website or business, please review all relevant privacy and other policies of such websites or businesses.
- Business Transactions. We may disclose or transfer Personal Information if we are involved in a business combination, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, or other similar transaction in connection with that transaction.
- Courts, industry regulators, other government organizations, law enforcement authorities or other government officials, as required; or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect KKMT’s rights or property.
- Aggregate and/or Non-identified Information. KKMT may disclose aggregate and/or anonymized information collected through the Service and the use and disclosure of such aggregate and/or anonymized information by KKMT or third parties is not subject to any restrictions under this Policy.
- Others. KKMT may disclose your Personal Information to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Management of Personal Information
- You may search, review, modify, update and/or make a copy of your Personal Information by logging into your KKMT account or by contacting us. If you are not our member or we have not yet verified your membership, you may request to search, review, modify, update and/or make a copy of your Personal Information by providing us with your relevant Personal Information and other written documentation (as may be necessary to enable us to process your request).
- We would retain your Personal Information during your KKMT membership period. You may choose to withdraw your consent to KKMT’s use, collection, sharing or processing of your Personal Information at any time. Please understand that, by withdrawing your consent to KKMT’s use of your Personal Information, you may no longer be able to use KKMT Service. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- There may be circumstances where we will refuse your request to modify, update or to delete your Personal Information, including where:
- the Personal Information is related to a prosecution if the proceedings of which have not been completed; or
- such request may be harmful to material national interests, result in impediment to the execution of statutory duties by government agencies, or cause any prejudice to the material interests of a third party.
Security of Personal Information
- The Personal Information collected herein may be processed and/or used by our affiliates or business partners located in or outside Taiwan. We adopt necessary technologies and measures to protect your Personal Information to safeguard your privacy. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to our employees, affiliates, third parties service providers, and agents on a need-to-know basis.
- We only store your Personal Information as long as it is required for the purposes stipulated hereunder. As such, your Personal Information will be deleted from our records upon termination of your KKMT account.
- Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. We can not promise that your use of Service will be completely safe. To avoid information leakage, you should keep your Personal Information, such as your account ID and password, etc. in safe custody. To avoid misuse of your Personal Information, you should log out or close the application/ software or internet browser after using KKMT Service.
- KKMT Service may include hyperlinks to third parties’ websites or webpages. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any third party website or webpage.
- You agree to use true and accurate Information for using KKMT Service. You should notify us immediately if you find your Personal Information has been misused by others or if you notice something abnormal.
- You agree that the Information you provide and use when using KKMT Service is lawful and does not infringe any third party’s rights, violate any agreement with third parties or otherwise involve any illegal acts. If your use of KKMT Service causes any third party’s loss, we will not be liable for such loss unless it is caused by us intentionally or due to our gross negligence.
KKMT Service is not designed for children under 13, and KKMT does not intend to collect and does not seek to collect Personal Information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will take steps to remove that information from our systems. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amendment and Effect of the Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time in order to comply with the relevant local privacy laws and regulations without prior notice to you. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the KKMT website. Your continued access to or use of KKMT Service shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified terms.
If you have any concerns, feedback, or complaints about the use and/or sharing of your Personal Information, or any question regarding this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.